Use this button to join FOBG
online using a credit card
Use this button to join FOBG and pay by cheque or credit card via mail
Membership dues and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. FOBG is a 501 (C)(3) not-for-profit group organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes. We do not share our membership list or donor information with other groups. All memberships are renewable annually in October.
How does FOBG Membership Support Brookside Gardens?
FOBG provides the primary non-public financial support for Brookside Gardens. FOBG dues are used exclusively to support Brookside Gardens' programs and plantings. Only a small percentage of dues goes towards administrative costs.
Examples of FOBG Supported Programs:
- Plantings throughout the Gardens
- Donations for Brookside Gardens Master Plan
- Children's Day Program
- Orchid Show and Sale
How to Become a Member
We invite you to join Friends of Brookside Gardens
Download the membership form, fill it either online or manually and mail it with the membership dues (cash, check payable to Friends of Brookside Gardens or credit card information to:)
Attn: Friends of Brookside Gardens
1800 Glenallan Avenue
Wheaton, MD 20902-1369
Membership Fees are as follows:
- Individual: $40
- Family: $60
- Garden Club: $60 & up
- Sponsor: $100 - $249
- Patron: $250 - $499
- Benefactor: $500 & up
- Special FOBG discounted fees for many Brookside programs
- 10% discount on non-sale items at the Marylandica Shops at Brookside Gardens
- 10% discount at FOBG's Fall Plant Sale
- Discounts at many garden-related businesses. CLICK HERE for the list of businesses offering a discount.
- Early Admission to Fall Plant Sale
- The BROOKSIDER - newsletter
- Members-only Functions
- Notice of programs at Brookside Gardens, some with discounts for FOBG members